An Evening of Arts & Science to Protect NC Whales & Dolphins.
November 19 @ 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Learn about the mysterious lives of whales, dolphins, and the people who study them with marine biologists Keith Rittmaster and Josh Summers. Cape Lookout Studies
- Enjoy responsibly sourced themed seafood and dumplings, BEER, desserts and toasty beverages by Chirba Chirba, Fishtowne Seafood, Fullsteam Brewery, TENCO Coffee, and s’mores around a cozy fire
- Get a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Scrap Exchange and see plans for their upcoming REUSE District
- GET SUSTAINABLY FASHIONABLE! Bull City Mad Scientist & Artist, Tom Buhrman introduces us to his latest creation, Rubber Creatures from Outer Space in order to demonstrate how we are all connected.
- Register and more information
Rubber Creatures from Outer Space!
October 2017 exhibition of 12 wearable art pieces created from recycled bike inner tubes and other up cycled materials. Show presented by the Durham Art Guild and sponsored by the Scrap Exchange, The Bicycle Chain, and Durham Cycles.
Fashion Show Video
Rubber Creatures from Outer Space gather in downtown Durham, NC. Clothes, music, props and makeup by Rubber Creatures.